Sunday, March 23, 2008

seriously,
i am bored x10000000000000000000000000!
i am wide awake now..
should be due to the hotfudgesundae which i ate awhile ago?
cos got choc(sweet) maaaaaa..
LOL !

gonna scrimp and save with boyf until june holidays,
in order to have a fruitful and full lugguge trip :X
HEHEHE !
fyi, my sis lugguage was not even half full when she go bangkok,
but it was overweight when she came back !
HAHAHA :X
but she is pro'ed la..
still can aim my size so zhun for the skirt and shorts..
POWER :D :P

thinking of dyeing my hair to some more obvious colour?
cos, my hair colour is not obvious at all !
wasted my time and money..
kuku idiot !

i am not spending a cent on clothes already !
cos, my wardrobe(?) has got LOTS of clothes which i haven even worn !
gona alter my denim jeans to skinnies cutting :D

i wan buy my innovi eyeshadow ! :D
shimmery black !
after this i am not wasting money on makeups anymore..
cos i spent like hundred bucks on my makeups for cny alr.. ):

school's starting like 14april..
going back for orientation on the 8-10april?
buying lappy like finally la.. :D:D:D
should be buying acer..
although it sucks..
but bo bian, the functions, performances are way better than HP ..
and there is only 2brands in my sch..
sadded larhs..

gotta shooooo to slp..
goodnites people ! x3


boyf is slping soundly now i guess? (:
never felt love like this before x3

No comments: